Krysalide

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Ghost's List of addons and items needed (Part 2)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ghost1990
Krysalidian
Krysalidian

Male
Number of posts : 13
Job/hobbies : Student
Humor : An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Character
Name: Ghost
Hp:
100/100  (100/100)
Vocation: Angelís

PostSubject: Ghost's List of addons and items needed (Part 2)   Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:10 pm

Yeah my first guide was too long, so i had to extend it to a part 2. Here we go.

~~Wizard~~

Addon one: Skull Mask (Male), Snake Tiara (Female)

Items needed:

Dragon Scale Mail
-Can be obtained from Dragon Lords in the dragon spawn, and from Frost Dragons in Kryice city. Go get em.

Ring of the Sky
-Can be obtained from Warlocks located north of town, and in the heart of the Fortress. Beware in the Fortress, because the Warlock spawn is guarded by 2 or more Assassins.

Crown Legs
-Can be obtained from Heroes, in the Player Killer teleporter. Beware, because there can be up to 4 Player Killers at the stairs. The Heroes can be located north from the stairs.

Medusa Shield
-Can be obtained from Hydras, in the hydra teleporter. I think its rare, but I found mine in the ground, so I don't know. Wink

Addon two: Skull Shoulder Pads (Male), Wings (Female)

Items needed

50 Holy Orchids
-Can be obtained from Elf Arcanists, in the fortress. When you are on the level with the Behemoths, go down one floor via one of the ladders. There will be a mixture of Elf Arcanisits, Merklins and Lizard Templars.

~~Brotherhood(Brotherwood??)~~

Addon one:Death Dealer

Items needed

1000 Demonic Essences
-Can be obtained from Juggernauts, Hellhound, Furies, Diabolic Imps and Those green blob things in the Hellhound, Furies, ect teleporter. This may take a while. Or you can sell them to Ghost (me) for making such a kickass guide.

Addon two: Dread Lord

Items needed:

1000 Demonic Essences
-Can be obtained from Juggernauts, Hellhound, Furies, Diabolic Imps and Those green blob things in the Hellhound, Furies, ect teleporter. This may take a while. Or you can sell them to Ghost (me) for making such a kickass guide.

~~Nightmare~~

Addon one: Dreamer

Items needed:

1000 Demonic Essences

Addon two: Lord Protector

Items needed:

1000 Demonic Essences

~~Jester(Jesker??)~~

Addon one: Fool Thing

Items needed:

100 Crystal Coins
-Can be obatined by killing monsters, selling things, selling loots, ect.

Party Hat
-Can be obtained from some monster in a quest north of the city. I can't remeber offhand what it was.

Addon two: Foot hat

Items needed:

200 Crystal Coins
-Can be obatined by killing monsters, selling things, selling loots, ect.

I hope this helped you in your journey. If anyone required another guide about anything, om me in-game and I shall make it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Ghost's List of addons and items needed (Part 2)
Page 1 of 1