Krysalide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Krysalide

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Why i shoud be a tutor

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nooben
Krysalide Citizen
Krysalide Citizen

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Why i shoud be a tutor Empty
PostSubject: Why i shoud be a tutor   Why i shoud be a tutor Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 3:59 am

Name: Nooben
Why i shoud be a Tutor?

I like to help people more then just fight with them, i talk with them istead.
if i get tutor i will be very glad... i want it so i can help other tutors and to show people im availble to help and if i get tutor i will be online all the time accept frome when i am at school Razz
... tthats all i can tell now,ask me any question Cya Very Happy

Char:Nooben
Sex:male
Back to top Go down
.Tectrix.
Krysalide Citizen
Krysalide Citizen
.Tectrix.

Male
Number of posts : 9
Job/hobbies : Footbal Halo Tibia Djing :D
Humor : Yo Moma
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Character
Name:
Hp:
Why i shoud be a tutor Left_bar_bleue100/100Why i shoud be a tutor Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Vocation: Elite Knight

PostSubject: Re: Why i shoud be a tutor   Why i shoud be a tutor Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 3:26 pm

Name : Tectrix (Chris)

why i should be a tutor?

i like to help people more than kill them...althoguh thast fun 2...

i was a real tutor on normal tib but normal tib is just shit now..

if you make me tutor or just a moderator on the forums ill be very glad and willing to help anything or anyone who needs help.

im on my comp vertualll all the time except for when im in school but even there i have acces to krysalide..so i can check on post and such....

well thast the best i can do..if im accepted great ... if not good luck to who ever gets the job

Yours Tect~
Back to top Go down
yasso
Krysalidian
Krysalidian

Male
Number of posts : 31
Job/hobbies : Playing Krysalide, rugby , tennis
Humor : ^.-
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Character
Name: NightHawk
Hp:
Why i shoud be a tutor Left_bar_bleue100/100Why i shoud be a tutor Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Vocation: Angel’s

PostSubject: Re: Why i shoud be a tutor   Why i shoud be a tutor Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 2:58 am

Oh also i hate Pks exept if im pking my friends same lvl for fun and we joking but also im available im almost online 24/7 today ot opeend in my country at 8:00 am i was online until it shut down i got from lvl 963 to 1234 ^^ cool eh ? i was online for almost 17 hours but after it i had party YEAH!!
Back to top Go down
Rex The Knight
Krysalide Citizen
Krysalide Citizen

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Why i shoud be a tutor   Why i shoud be a tutor Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 10:52 am

Name:Rex the knight
Why should i be tutor?

I have alot of experience from other ots and being tutors and gods on them i love to help other people what ever the level they are and to help them by blocking monsters then cannot kill i hope you accept me but if not ill still be here to help yours sincerely Rex the knight.
Back to top Go down
pimping
Krysalide Citizen
Krysalide Citizen

Number of posts : 3
Job/hobbies : nothing
Humor : nothing
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Why i shoud be a tutor   Why i shoud be a tutor Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 5:41 am

rex i think u should be a tutor is u help me with every thing and u also help me with quest but im justing saying that i still think u really arn't ready yet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why i shoud be a tutor   Why i shoud be a tutor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why i shoud be a tutor
Page 1 of 1