Krysalide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Krysalide

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How often do you play the server?

Go down 
4 posters

How often/long do you play the server for?
What? Real Life? What's that?
How often do you play the server? Vote_lcap19%How often do you play the server? Vote_rcap
 19% [ 4 ]
Takes up all my free time ;)
How often do you play the server? Vote_lcap38%How often do you play the server? Vote_rcap
 38% [ 8 ]
I play in my free time, but not too much...
How often do you play the server? Vote_lcap33%How often do you play the server? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 7 ]
I play when my fav serv is offline.
How often do you play the server? Vote_lcap0%How often do you play the server? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lol, why the hell would I play this dumb server.
How often do you play the server? Vote_lcap10%How often do you play the server? Vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 21

AuthorMessage
Icy Mage
Deinmera
Deinmera
Icy Mage

Male
Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2008-01-29

Character
Name: Icy Mage
Hp:
How often do you play the server? Left_bar_bleue100/100How often do you play the server? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Vocation: Master Sorcerer

How often do you play the server? Empty
PostSubject: How often do you play the server?   How often do you play the server? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 2:56 am

As implied by the poll question, how often and long do you play the server?

Include a post with your answer and tell us about what you mainly do in the serv etc...

Krysalide roxors!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How often do you play the server?   How often do you play the server? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 3:14 am

pretty much all my free time, but i dont mind Smile
Back to top Go down
Cedric
Admin
Admin
Cedric

Male
Number of posts : 206
Job/hobbies : Krysalide
Humor : Idk lol
Registration date : 2007-10-30

Character
Name: Cedric
Hp:
How often do you play the server? Left_bar_bleue9223372036854775755/9223372036854775755How often do you play the server? Empty_bar_bleue  (9223372036854775755/9223372036854775755)
Vocation: Angel’s

PostSubject: Re: How often do you play the server?   How often do you play the server? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 7:31 pm

I use Absolutely all my free time in this serv
Back to top Go down
http://krysalide.ephpbb.com/

PostSubject: Re: How often do you play the server?   How often do you play the server? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 1:05 pm

i use all my free time on there xD
Back to top Go down
The Liberater
Krysalidian
Krysalidian
The Liberater

Male
Number of posts : 18
Job/hobbies : Basketball
Registration date : 2008-04-13

Character
Name: Norsk
Hp:
How often do you play the server? Left_bar_bleue100/100How often do you play the server? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: How often do you play the server?   How often do you play the server? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 2:43 pm

I use my freetime, but not too much...
Have other interests too, like girls and basketball. I hate when the server is down!
Back to top Go down
yasso
Krysalidian
Krysalidian

Male
Number of posts : 31
Job/hobbies : Playing Krysalide, rugby , tennis
Humor : ^.-
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Character
Name: NightHawk
Hp:

PostSubject: Re: How often do you play the server?   How often do you play the server? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 9:05 pm

Me. mmmm...... i stay all day playing this ot im addicted to it i love it i cant leave i even do my homework when im playing and eat lunch dinner while im playing and study while im playing . Crazy eh ?
Back to top Go down
The Liberater
Krysalidian
Krysalidian
The Liberater

Male

Character
Hp:

PostSubject: Re: How often do you play the server?   How often do you play the server? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 10:39 pm

Yasso is almost like me, when I am gonna write something on the computer. I end up playing OT. But eating is to go a little too far.
Back to top Go down
yasso
Krysalidian
Krysalidian

Male
Number of posts : 31
Job/hobbies : Playing Krysalide, rugby , tennis
Humor : ^.-
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Character
Name: NightHawk
Hp:

PostSubject: Re: How often do you play the server?   How often do you play the server? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 12:24 am

xD. Once i turn on my computer i can not not play the ot, at least i log in and just stand afk.
Back to top Go down
The Liberater
Krysalidian
Krysalidian
The Liberater

Male

Character
Hp:

PostSubject: Re: How often do you play the server?   How often do you play the server? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 2:24 am

same here, just checkin whats happening :p if anything happens I'm like throwing the school stuff or if I got anything else there I just try to get to the hotkeys and mouse xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How often do you play the server?   How often do you play the server? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How often do you play the server?
Page 1 of 1